Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Problems using DirectByteBuffer

Problems using DirectByteBuffer

cornerback cornerback is offline
Junior Member

I am passing a DirectByteBuffer from my C code to java code in parameter of java function that I am calling.

Here is what I am doing:

Code:
jobject j_data = (*env)->(*env)->NewDirectByteBuffer(env, data, len);
(*env)->CallStaticVoidMethod(env, j_class, j_method_id, j_data);
But I am getting UnsupportedOperationException on java side when I do byteBuffer.array().

I checked the address of the data that I am giving to direct byte buffer and its a valid address.

Is there anything I am missing?