Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse

Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Tech-Extreme have a review of the Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse, which includes a neat little USB transmitter that fits in to the base of the unit:

Quote:
I have used my fair share of mice in the past few years, whether it be a gaming mouse, laptop mouse or just a cheap unbranded mouse from my local supermarket. The V220 is probably one of the best (wireless) laptop mice I have used and was still usable at around 8 feet away from the receiver.

It costs around £20 which, compared with an unbranded laptop mouse, is a pretty good price for such a good wireless laptop mouse.
Read the review here.

Jyoti Ballabh Jyoti Ballabh is offline
Member

I was hoping to hear something about the magic mouse launched by Apple with their new iMacs. I was checking the product last night at the Apple store in 5th ave, 57th St. and was told that it was not available separately yet. It only comes as a part of the package deal when you buy the whole iMac.