Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to check whether user put a check in a toolbox CheckBox contro

How to check whether user put a check in a toolbox CheckBox contro

JB

Hello

I have an ASP.Net web application written in C#. The html web page has
a CheckBox control taken from the toolbox on it. I want to verify whether
the user put a check in the CheckBox control. I can use either JavaScript or
Codebehind but my question is:

What does the code look like to check whether a user put a check in a
CheckBox control?

JB
--
JB

Stan

On 26 Aug, 23:49, JB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello
>
> * * I have an ASP.Net web application written in C#. *The html web page has
> a CheckBox control taken from the toolbox on it. *I want to verify whether
> the user put a check in the CheckBox control. *I can use either JavaScript or
> Codebehind but my question is:
>
> What does the code look like to check whether a user put a check in a
> CheckBox control?
>
> * * JB
> --
> JB

A CheckBox control has a boolean property 'Checked' which can be
tested during postback.