Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RIP Teddy Kennedy - & God Bless the USA

RIP Teddy Kennedy - & God Bless the USA

Bucky Breeder

"He authored or argued for legislation that ensured
a variety of civil rights, increased the minimum wage
in 1981, made access to health care easier for the
indigent, and funded Meals on Wheels for fixed-income
seniors. His other successes include reducing the
voting age from 21 to 18, and Title IX, which gave
women's athletics much better funding."

http://www.nndb.com/people/623/000023554/

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet,

攸hw不f

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Demon Buddha wrote:
> Bucky Breeder wrote:
> > "He authored or argued for legislation that ensured
> > a variety of civil rights, increased the minimum wage
> > in 1981, made access to health care easier for the
> > indigent, and funded Meals on Wheels for fixed-income
> > seniors. His other successes include reducing the
> > voting age from 21 to 18, and Title IX, which gave
> > women's athletics much better funding."
> >
> > http://www.nndb.com/people/623/000023554/
> >

> All good reasons for us to give him a warm send-off to Hell where no
> doubt he will be spending some quality time as the Devil's very special
> bitch. And no, they don't have Preparation-H available down there, nor
> any K-Y. Bet he's really proud of his accomplishments right about now.

Dont you have some goats to fellate, punk?

--
Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/

攸hw不f

Demon Buddha <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile

Buddha wrote:

>>> All good reasons for us to give him a warm send-off to Hell

where no
>>> doubt he will be spending some quality time as the Devil's very

special
>>> bitch. And no, they don't have Preparation-H available down there,

nor
>>> any K-Y. Bet he's really proud of his accomplishments right about

now.

>> Dont you have some goats to fellate, punk?

> Staggering intellect!

Memories of your alcoholic father?

>Such manliness!

And one of your mom.