Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Rebel T1i Drawbacks?

Canon Rebel T1i Drawbacks?

Bob Larter

Troll Killer wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 03:27:26 +1000, Bob Larter <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Troll Killer wrote:

>>> Dear Resident, Pretend-Photographer, DSLR-Trolls,
>>>
>>> Your replies are completely off-topic. Here are some (new & improved)

>> [...]
>>
>> Please, go ahead & start spamming your list again - the news servers
>> you're using now are even less tolerant of spammers than the one I got
>> you banned from.

> You mean, cptelecom.net? The one I'm posting from? Someone's seriously
> ****ing with you because they've already seen the newsgroup devoted to you
> being nothing but a loser troll. You've got absolutely no power anywhere,
> you useless loser.
>
> Walked right into that one, didn't you you ****ing loser troll, Lionel
> Lauer.

Aw. The idiot P&S spammer is upset with me!

LOL!

Chris Malcolm

whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Chris Malcolm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> That had other effects too a s to whether wheels on cars were elongated
>>> and for flash sych.

>>> The person was also the biggest cause but scientifically you can';t
>>> predict
>>> that
>>> or individual stiffness.
>>> But my point was that I was able to adapt to a new camera and I would
>>> assume
>>> others did to, and sometimes it is better to adapt to a new camera
>>> than to expect a camera manufacture to adapt to you.

>> Or you could sidestep all these problems by using a remote release.

> Not really that would have cause even more problems.
> Remote release introduce delay and as they were mechanical perhaps even more
> camera shake.

I've been using remote releases of various kinds for at least forty
years. It's true the pneumatic ones introduced a slight delay, but
then you only used those when that delay didn't matter. None of them
ever introduced more mechanical shake. Which was hardly surprising
since what they were designed to do was to reduce camera shake. Of
course you could be stupid and clumsy with the cable remotes and yank
the camera about. The instruction leaflet explained how to avoid doing
that for those who needed the explanation. And electronic remote
releases have been around for decades now.

--
Chris Malcolm