Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Finding my posts, question?

Finding my posts, question?

Samsonn

Hello. I'm just new to this forum, and have a few questions. I was wondering
where I can find my posts, rather than having to try to remember where I
posted my questions?

I realize you can click the box that says to notify me of replies, but it
didn't even work for my first question, which got 2 answers but I was not
sent an email. This is why I want to know where to go to see all of my
questions just in case I have trouble finding one.

A little help for the noob, please...cuz I don't see anything like that on
these pages in this forum, like a "see my posts" page, lol.

Brian

"Samsonn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hello. I'm just new to this forum, and have a few questions. I was
> wondering
> where I can find my posts, rather than having to try to remember where I
> posted my questions?

Use a newsreader like Outlook Express rather than the web forum. Its much
easier.