Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > streaming audio with .m3u

streaming audio with .m3u

Jack Jarmush

hi,
i am trying to stream audio from my website using .m3u. it used to
work fine by using a simple <a> tag to the .m3u file but now it
doesn't work anymore. Is this a new issue? my sever told me i need to
use mime tags, is this true?
thanks
rob

Neredbojias

On 20 Aug 2009, Jack Jarmush <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> hi,
> i am trying to stream audio from my website using .m3u. it used to
> work fine by using a simple <a> tag to the .m3u file but now it
> doesn't work anymore. Is this a new issue? my sever told me i need to
> use mime tags, is this true?
> thanks
> rob

I don't know but .m3u still works fine for me. Sounds like a server
setup issue (-assuming your .m3us are absolutely and correctly
addressed).

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/