Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Sky TV

Sky TV

Bobs

After spending years running them down on this newsgroup, I have to
say that they've been really good in the last few days in regards to
me moving house. Prompt reply to all my emails, give me all the
information, everything easily done. Someone must have sorted them
out.

On the other foot....Orcon have been terrible.

So I've come to the only logical conclusion. Orcon and Sky have
swapped helpdesks.