Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > no internet on HP Pavilion

no internet on HP Pavilion

Zorm Zorm is offline
Junior Member

got a HP Pavilion Slimeline s7530n everything else working but for internet. The computer was plugged into a cable modem, we had a bad storm but no lighting. Next day, no internet, thought maybe the modem but son called out the cable company and they were able to connect with their laptop through the modem. I brought my laptop home and connected fine, still unable to connect with the HP Pavilion. My thought was maybe the LAN card got taken out, thing is, open the HP and there is no LAN card, it looks like it all on the mother board.
Do I need new mother board or is there other ways I can check to see if just my setting got screwey.

thanks

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

I would sent it for repairs. Or ebay an add in card