Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > wxFormBuilder finally supports wxPython

wxFormBuilder finally supports wxPython

sturlamolden

Version 3.1 of wxFormBuilder can generate wxPython code. I have
previously used wxFormBuilder to generate XRC files for my wxPython
projects. Though still in beta, this might be even better.

http://wxformbuilder.org/

Nobody

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 03:19:51 -0700, sturlamolden wrote:

> Version 3.1 of wxFormBuilder can generate wxPython code. I have
> previously used wxFormBuilder to generate XRC files for my wxPython
> projects. Though still in beta, this might be even better.

Is there a reason to prefer code over XRC?

sturlamolden

On 16 Aug, 20:32, Nobody <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there a reason to prefer code over XRC?

There is less boilerplate code required. E.g. event handlers are bound
in the GUI builder. You can access GUI objects as attributes of your
Python class. You don't need to request them from an xml. But apart
from that, XRC works well too.

wxWidgets +wxRuby + wxFormBuilder Misha Ognev Ruby 3 10-12-2010 07:29 PM
wxFormBuilder for wxRuby question tuti plain Ruby 2 02-07-2010 12:45 AM
wxFormBuilder sturlamolden Python 9 03-23-2008 03:27 AM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 1 12-05-2007 07:12 PM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 0 10-22-2007 03:28 AM

Advertisments