Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Drop Down list Problem

Drop Down list Problem

bazooka bazooka is offline
Junior Member

hi,

i have created a drop down list menu that works with a script that takes the seleced index value, which is the url name, and calls the url.

it works works fine when i try it on as a hard code. but when i put it inside my firm's CMS it's not working anymore and my selectedIndex is undefined.
can anyboody tell me what seems to be the problem? is there any list box behavior i should consider in my script?

any help would be very much appriciated.

thanks.

pnorten462 pnorten462 is offline
Junior Member

All drop down list are complete but how many lists details you include and its same as its property or not. and then check CMS system code.