Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Hey RtS, they dry cleaners called...

Re: Hey RtS, they dry cleaners called...

VanguardLH

Evan Platt wrote:

> Your sheets are ready to be picked up.
> Not just a Klan member, also the president.
>
> From: richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
> Subject: Re: Rich-boy NFL star who killed guy while DUI gets ONE YEAR SUSPENSION!!!

<snip - none of which was posted to THIS newsgroup>

From your quote which included the headers:

Newsgroups:
rec.autos.driving
alt.law-enforcement.traffic
talk.politics.misc
alt.true-crime
misc.transport.trucking

Notice that 24hoursupport.helpdesk want NOT among those newsgroups. So
in your compulsive conquest to hunt down and bitch slap lil richard at
every opportunity you can discover, you now feel the need to yank his
posts into newsgroups where they were never posted just to show everyone
in this newsgroup that you slapped him again and are in a love-to-hate
affair with richard.

You've gone over the edge, Evan. This has become excessive. Your posts
have degenerated into NOISE! Looks like it's time to turn up the
squelch control. Please seek some professional help.

Yes, richard has his faults (sometimes putting both his feet in his
mouth right up to and including his anus) but you, in trollish fashion,
go overtly hunting for his posts to expose his errors. Go cold turkey
on the richard posts and instead spend your time addressing posts by
others. Your sanity will return once you stop fixating on richard.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:44:45 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>All I have to do is to use the word "black" when talking of a race,
>and Evan, et al, feels this is a racial implication. Or if I belittle
>the blacks in this manner.

You really are a world class idiot.

william mosco william mosco is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Platt View Post
wrote:

>All I have to do is to use the word "black" when talking of a race,
>and Evan, et al, feels this is a racial implication. Or if I belittle
>the blacks in this manner.

You really are a world class idiot.
blah blah blah