Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Natural Language Processing in Python

Natural Language Processing in Python

Prateek

Hi,

Can somebody please provide me link to a good online resource or e-
book for doing natural language processing programming in Python.

Thanks,
Prateek

Alejandro E. Ciniglio

nltk is a good start, we used it in my Computational Linguistics course
in school.

www.nltk.org

--Alejandro