Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Video mode not supported

Video mode not supported

Biff123 Biff123 is offline
Junior Member

I know this has been discussed on here before, however, when I try to reboot in safe mode my computer blue screens a message that says to restart the computer. I have tried restarting in all safe modes. I cannot get to a screen to download anything. Any suggestions?

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

What is your Display monitor, Try to remove all display driver if you can and reinstall the right one. And video card etc...