Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Les Paul

Les Paul

philo

I was just talking about him today and a few minutes later I heard the news.

real glad I got to see him about a year ago or so when I went to NY.

he was still performing Monday nights at the Iridium!

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> I was just talking about him today and a few minutes later I heard the
> news.
>
> real glad I got to see him about a year ago or so when I went to NY.
>

> he was still performing Monday nights at the Iridium!

Sad loss, I enjoyed him and Mary Ford for years on the radio.
My all time favorite was Tommy Garrett.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:

HQ recommended: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qq447jGcg

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> I was just talking about him today and a few minutes later I heard the
> news.
>
> real glad I got to see him about a year ago or so when I went to NY.
>

> he was still performing Monday nights at the Iridium!

From the WP:
http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...hp8-13-09f.jpg

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The OldGringo38 Post:
> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The philo Post:
>> I was just talking about him today and a few minutes later I heard the
>> news.
>>
>> real glad I got to see him about a year ago or so when I went to NY.
>>

>> he was still performing Monday nights at the Iridium!

> From the WP:
> http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...hp8-13-09f.jpg

Although he was not a crotch grabber along with many, many others
that could be considered the Michael Jacksons and Madonnas of their
era, a time when music soothed the nerves and did not rattle them.