Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > java applet and accesing results from a database

java applet and accesing results from a database

Ayesha Ayesha is offline
Junior Member

I have written a code that is in java and it take files as an input through an applet and count the characters in each file and store the results in MS access database...when i run the program the the results are stored in databse...basically an applet takes an input file,process it and store the results in database...now to view the results i have to open the database...i want to display the results in an applet. now i dont know how to accces the output from database and display it in form of applet