Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Phenom II vs Core i7: Gaming Value Comparison

Phenom II vs Core i7: Gaming Value Comparison

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Pure overclock have an interesting article comparing the gaming performance between the AMD Phenom II and Intel Core i7:

Quote:
AMD vs Intel. Nothing quite stirs the passion and sets the flame wars firing than such a debate. Today we have a special treat as we'll be tackling that debate head-on with the question: Is a Phenom II or Core i7 system provide better gaming performance and value? To find out, we'll be running single card, dual cards, stock CPU speeds, and overclocked CPU configurations to bench the snot out two gaming systems and give you a definitive answer.
Read the rest of the article here.