Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > modem query

modem query

niminarayan niminarayan is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I am using compaq C700 laptop and when I do the query modem button, the following error message appears."The port that modem is attached could not be opened.This may be a result of hardware conflict.Check the device manager to verify all the devices are functional."And I am unable to connect to the dial up network through land line.Please help me to solve this problem

thanks in advance

Nimi

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

Front what I found, on Hitachi model the modem is defective. Try having answer form HP they have a great web support.