Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake ISGC-400 CPU Cooler

Thermaltake ISGC-400 CPU Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Think Computers take a look at the Thermaltake ISGC-400 CPU Cooler, boasting a total of six 6mm copper heatpipes, more than any other in the series:

Quote:
The Thermaltake ISGC-400 being the last of the four ISGC CPU Coolers we had to review here at Think Computers wasn't exactly the best out of the bunch. Personally I would think the 400 would outperform a 300, but this wasn't exactly the case. While it wasn't the best out of the ISGC series it still performed above average comparison to all of the CPU coolers we've tested. The ISGC-400 has a retail price of $59.99, but can be found online for about $45-$55. Overall ThinkComputers awards the Thermaltake ISGC-400 CPU Cooler an 8 out of 10 score.
Read more here.