Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Error Code: 0x80070659

Error Code: 0x80070659

Little Bit

Being new to this site, please advise as to where I should post this..Error
Code: 0x80070659

I am trying to update in microsoft update and windows update and get the
same error message on all updates, manual or automatic. I search, but
nothing comes up for this error code. It is happening on both my computeres,
both are set for automatic updates.

Please help, I am computer illiterate big time!!
--

Thanks
Little Bit

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Little Bit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Being new to this site, please advise as to where I should post
> this..Error
> Code: 0x80070659
>
> I am trying to update in microsoft update and windows update and get the
> same error message on all updates, manual or automatic. I search, but
> nothing comes up for this error code. It is happening on both my
> computeres,
> both are set for automatic updates.
>
> Please help, I am computer illiterate big time!!

This type of issue belongs in the microsoft.public.windowsupdate newsgroup.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA