Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > MSI X58M LGA 1366 Intel X58 Micro ATX Motherboard

MSI X58M LGA 1366 Intel X58 Micro ATX Motherboard

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Madshrimps take a look at the MSI X58M LGA 1366 Micro ATX Motherboard, based on the X58 chipset from Intel:

Quote:
I believe most of you have basic understanding of X58 Micro ATX. This time, we have MSI X58M which is a rare X58 Micor ATX in the market. The lowest price for X58 ATX is below US$200. We would like to introduce you MSI X58M which is a price-valued Micro ATX. The spec of X58M changes the concepts of cheap, less function, just enough performance, and low grade for Micro ATX. X58M allows Micro ATX users to experience high grade computer structure, in the meantime, the expandability and support have greatly improved.
Read more here.