Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: A question about Usenet

Re: A question about Usenet

Mark C

Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Well that's 2 of 10.

3 of 10.

Alan

"Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00c18b8f$0$13130$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Well that's 2 of 10.

> 3 of 10.

I would be number 11 if I switched back to using the ISP news servers.

I moved to Albasani many years ago when (Slingshot? Xtra? Hard to
remember who I was with then) killed theirs, and have been 'here' ever
since.

Alan.

My unmunged email is: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (valid for 30 days
min probably much longer).

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Alan wrote:
> "Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:00c18b8f$0$13130$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Well that's 2 of 10.

>> 3 of 10.

> I would be number 11 if I switched back to using the ISP news servers.
>
> I moved to Albasani many years ago when (Slingshot? Xtra? Hard to
> remember who I was with then) killed theirs, and have been 'here' ever
> since.

Same here, I no longer use my ISP's NNTP server (not Orcon) as some clown
complained to them about a post of mine where I called him a c&nt and my ISP
sent me a 'first and final warning' along with a hard copy of their T&C.
--
Shaun.

Re: Usenet abuse (addressed to Usenet admins) Mike Easter Computer Support 5 01-18-2010 09:18 AM
Re: Usenet abuse (addressed to Usenet admins) Tony Computer Support 0 01-17-2010 06:05 PM
Thunderbird Usenet Question: How can I set the Distribution header on my posted message ? Al Dykes Firefox 2 01-12-2005 08:37 PM
Usenet question wwp Computer Support 12 04-14-2004 04:07 PM
usenet question?? gajabo Computer Support 11 10-06-2003 04:48 PM

Advertisments