Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Do I have to be adminstrator on DSL wireless for my pc and laptops

Do I have to be adminstrator on DSL wireless for my pc and laptops

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhenpsZWQgTW9t?=

My child set up the user accounts on my computer (she uses it seldome) and
its been a nightmare since. Do I have to be the administrator when I have DSL
cable wireless? She and I both have laptops, but I use my pc at home, laptop
at work.
If not, how do I disable the user accounts and get rid of the user sign in
screen without an administrator?

Clark

Are you using WinXP?

Are you set up to have administrator privledges? If you are listed as a
limited user, you may have to be given privledges for that connection. But,
if it is your computer, you should have yourself set up with administrator
privledges. Go to Settings-Control Panel-User Accounts. It is a little
confusing, but there is one "Administrator" account and other User "Computer
Administrator" accounts.

Clark

"Frazzled Mom" <Frazzled http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My child set up the user accounts on my computer (she uses it seldome) and
> its been a nightmare since. Do I have to be the administrator when I have
> DSL
> cable wireless? She and I both have laptops, but I use my pc at home,
> laptop
> at work.
> If not, how do I disable the user accounts and get rid of the user sign in
> screen without an administrator?

install text editor without adminstrator previlege Li Chen Ruby 4 11-08-2010 07:44 PM
XP - using Adminstrator account when it's not showing Steve Freides Computer Support 4 10-31-2006 10:58 PM
xp adminstrator account teabag Computer Support 2 05-01-2005 04:41 PM
Laptops,laptops Mark Computer Support 1 09-20-2004 05:10 AM
IIS server extension adminstrator tool Glen Branham ASP General 1 10-24-2003 07:38 PM

Advertisments