Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OT - MSFT Virtual PC RC for Windows 7 released today

Reply
Thread Tools

OT - MSFT Virtual PC RC for Windows 7 released today

 
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2009
Both x64 and x86 versions are available here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-5b55885875cc
Around 6 megabytes each.
Carlos
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Charlie Russel - MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2009

And, XP Mode is available as well:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-1b2306c0f592

A LOT bigger than 6 MB.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/charlie.russel


"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Both x64 and x86 versions are available here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-5b55885875cc
> Around 6 megabytes each.
> Carlos


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dominic Payer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-04-2009
And even more, with multiple VM restarts, to update it fully. Very tedious.


On 04/08/2009 21:28, Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> And, XP Mode is available as well:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-1b2306c0f592
>
>
> A LOT bigger than 6 MB.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Charlie Russel - MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-05-2009
yeah, but I expected that. I won't be running it for the next couple of
weeks. I'm in the middle of a project that has me running Server 2k8 R2 on
this workstation. At least until replacement RAM gets here for the HP
server.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/charlie.russel


"Dominic Payer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And even more, with multiple VM restarts, to update it fully. Very
> tedious.
>
>
> On 04/08/2009 21:28, Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
>> And, XP Mode is available as well:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-1b2306c0f592
>>
>>
>> A LOT bigger than 6 MB.
>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-05-2009
As usual, direct D/L link for those who can't wait
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...Mode_en-us.exe

Carlos

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> And, XP Mode is available as well:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-1b2306c0f592
>
> A LOT bigger than 6 MB.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/charlie.russel
>
>
> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Both x64 and x86 versions are available here:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-5b55885875cc
> > Around 6 megabytes each.
> > Carlos

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Charlie Russel - MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-05-2009



Thanks, Carlos.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/charlie.russel


"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> As usual, direct D/L link for those who can't wait.
> http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...Mode_en-us.exe
>
> Carlos
>
> "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:
>
>> And, XP Mode is available as well:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-1b2306c0f592
>>
>> A LOT bigger than 6 MB.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/charlie.russel
>>
>>
>> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Both x64 and x86 versions are available here:
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-5b55885875cc
>> > Around 6 megabytes each.
>> > Carlos

>>
>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT - MSFT SyncToy 2.1 released Carlos Windows 64bit 2 11-11-2009 07:47 PM
MSFT Windows 7 upgrade web page Carlos Windows 64bit 0 06-24-2009 09:11 PM
MSFT keyboard and mouse drivers for Win 7 x64 released! Carlos Windows 64bit 2 06-20-2009 02:32 PM
Attn. MVPs/MSFT - Q: different authentication methods for computers/users S. Pidgorny Wireless Networking 6 12-18-2004 02:37 AM
kalani vs msft Training Kit kalia MCSD 7 01-05-2004 05:38 PM



Advertisments