Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WDK bluetooth sample driver problem

WDK bluetooth sample driver problem

danial

Hi,

I'm develeping a bluetooth device driver. I use the sample bluetooth
driver in WDK. In the sample driver, the client and server use SDP
connection to communicate to other bth devices. It works if both
client and server use SDP.

But, when I use this driver for my own device, Vista could only find
my device but could not load the driver. It seems that Vista does not
think this driver is a correct driver for my device.

One possible reason is that the driver uses SDP as a connection, but
the device does not support SDP protocol and it only supports SPP
protocol. So, device and driver missmatch each other.

Well, that's confusing me what should I do to make the driver works
for my device???

1. The BTH sample driver only supports SDP connection?? Does it
support SPP connection?
2. Must I use a SDP protocol on my device? Is it possible to implement
SDP on device to communicate with driver?

Thanks!