Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > I want ms exchange server 2003 setup / iso .

I want ms exchange server 2003 setup / iso .

Dev

hi....... guys.

i want ms exchange server 2003 server setup / iso image for practice
purpose pls send me the link / site name. ......

Thank you........

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> i want ms exchange server 2003 server setup / iso image for practice
> purpose pls send me the link / site name. ......

Have you tried *searching* the Microsoft Exchange website? FWIW, I was
unable to locate a Microsoft-sponsored download of Exchange 2003 eval. Given
that it's two revisions old, now, I don't find that particularly surprising.

Most Exchange training books contain an evaluation copy of the product on
CD. I would suggest that route (You're going to need training materials
anyway, right?)

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Santhosh Sivarajan

You can't download the 2003 Eval software anymore but you can still use the
Virtual labs..

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/e.../bb286899.aspx

--
Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA
Houston, TX

"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OCQj#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>> i want ms exchange server 2003 server setup / iso image for practice
>> purpose pls send me the link / site name. ......

> Have you tried *searching* the Microsoft Exchange website? FWIW, I was
> unable to locate a Microsoft-sponsored download of Exchange 2003 eval.
> Given that it's two revisions old, now, I don't find that particularly
> surprising.
>
> Most Exchange training books contain an evaluation copy of the product on
> CD. I would suggest that route (You're going to need training materials
> anyway, right?)
>

> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Santhosh Sivarajan

Or if you have a MSDN account, you can still download it...