Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to get into BIOS

How to get into BIOS

ghostboy ghostboy is offline
Junior Member

Hi can anyone help me I don't know how to get into BIOS of my IBM netvista 6269.
This my computer.I tried F1 but nothing , F12 nothing.PLZ help me I can't format it.

Last edited by ghostboy; 08-04-2009 at 07:35 AM..

april198474 april198474 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Within a few seconds of pressing your Power button to turn your system on, you should be able to access your bios by repeatedly pressing the appropriate key based on your system. The key is usually F1 or F2 . Sometimes itís the DEL key. If your system continues to boot into Vista, youíve missed the short window of time where the bios is accessible. Retry the operation a bit quicker after pressing the Power button to turn your PC on. You can also try one of the other keys if youíre unsure of the correct key for your system.

Best Regards,

april