Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > I am a new member

I am a new member

josethpauline josethpauline is offline
Junior Member

How are you doin' guys? you can call me pauline
I am a new member of this forum and I hope I'll have the chance to interact with you all!

have a nice day!

vinney vinney is offline
Junior Member

hello, i m a new too
thanks

alphah alphah is offline
Member

welcome onboard

twister_77 twister_77 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Phils.

hi to all i'm a new member

messere messere is offline
Junior Member

u r welcome!
--------------
sarnico.info

mathew1204 mathew1204 is offline
Junior Member
Location: USA

Hi my name is Mathew and I work with a website design ands development company that provide services such as web design, website development, website design and development, CMS websites,Joomla Development, CMS based websites based in Iowa am also interested in forums and blogs to meet people here , hope to meet some of you soon on the forum topics.

Mathew

Website Design and Development

jt1588 jt1588 is offline
Junior Member
Location: China

I am a new member too. I work in a company which is a manufacturer of security & protection products in China, we supply spy pen camera, waterproof watch camera, spy clock camera, mini video camera, Glasses Mobile Theatre,wireless spy mobile phone, wireless video transmission and so on.

If you are interested about these kinds of products, please feel free to contact me.

Manny Manny is offline
Junior Member

I'm a new member here as well and look forward to participating.

zzcoustics zzcoustics is offline
Junior Member
Location: Alberta

Welcome to the group

Mike

jimknowbest jimknowbest is offline
Junior Member
Location: in a rural town nobody's heard of

Enjoy the forum and welcome!