Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Where to download Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial?

Where to download Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial?

Cosimo Galasso

I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
XP Professional x64 Edition?

Maratonmannen

The trial is no longer available for download from Microsoft.

--
Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro
Coreā„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

"Cosimo Galasso" wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
> XP Professional x64 Edition?

Bobby Johnson

I think the only places you can download Win XP x64 is from Technet or MSDN.

Cosimo Galasso wrote:
> I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
> XP Professional x64 Edition?

Carlos

Hi,
Download page still seems to be active in Spain:
http://www.microsoft.com/spain/windo...ion/trial.mspx
You might want to give it a shot.
Select your Country ("Estados Unidos" for USA or wherever you live (Italy?))
from the "Seleccione un PaĆ*s/RegiĆ³n:" dropdown list.
Click on "Solicite la descarga" ("Ask for the download") and see what happens.
Best of luck.
Carlos

"Cosimo Galasso" wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
> XP Professional x64 Edition?

Bobby Johnson

Very good, Carlos! Your link works great.

As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat!

Carlos wrote:
> Hi,
> Download page still seems to be active in Spain:
> http://www.microsoft.com/spain/windo...ion/trial.mspx
> You might want to give it a shot.
> Select your Country ("Estados Unidos" for USA or wherever you live (Italy?))
> from the "Seleccione un PaĆ*s/RegiĆ³n:" dropdown list.
> Click on "Solicite la descarga" ("Ask for the download") and see what happens.
> Best of luck.
> Carlos
>
> "Cosimo Galasso" wrote:
>
>> I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
>> XP Professional x64 Edition?

Carlos

Thanks, Bobby.
Sometimes knowing another language gives me an edge and the possibility to
help in other ways.

Carlos

"Bobby Johnson" wrote:

> Very good, Carlos! Your link works great.
>
> As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat!
>

> Carlos wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Download page still seems to be active in Spain:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/spain/windo...ion/trial.mspx
> > You might want to give it a shot.
> > Select your Country ("Estados Unidos" for USA or wherever you live (Italy?))
> > from the "Seleccione un PaĆ*s/RegiĆ³n:" dropdown list.
> > Click on "Solicite la descarga" ("Ask for the download") and see what happens.
> > Best of luck.
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Cosimo Galasso" wrote:
> >
> >> I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
> >> XP Professional x64 Edition?

Cosimo Galasso

Thank you !