Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > bobumba finally outed

bobumba finally outed

Fritz Wuehler

Bucky Breeder

Fritz Wuehler <(E-Mail Removed)>
deflatulated this with
news:(E-Mail Removed). theremailer.net:

> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

Even if... his mamma was still an American citizen.
That makes him a "natural-born American citizen".
Period! If they take it to court, that will be
the result. So, get over it already.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet,

"Stupid is as 'hwf' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
"Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

Evan Platt

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:21:51 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

No, not a fake at all.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_249850.html

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> Have you ever wondered why Obama's momma has never stated publicly in
> front of a camera as to exactly where her child was born?

Probably because he wasn't running for office when ...

> Maybe because if she does, she loses her allowance?

She should ask for an allowance?

"She's dead, Jim."

--
-bts

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:21:51 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

> Of course, the courts will argue the validity of this document and
> make rulings, even if those rulings are illegal, that the document is
> a fraud and that various other evidence connected to it will be
> dismissed.
>
> Dragging the procedings out for 4 years or more in which case, Obama
> remains President anyway.
>
> Why is it that all of a sudden this particular attorney, who had been
> previously unknown, comes up with this shocking document?
>
> Having looked a little at that document, I have my doubts as well.
> Take a close look at the type. In 1961 they used typewriters. The
> print on this document does not appear to have been made by a
> typewriter.

It was clearly made by a typewriter.

Only you could come up with something this stupid.

Of course it's a forgery, but not because you think it wasn't typed. Idiot.

> Sure I'll give her credit for having done the research and come up
> with a reasonable facsimile

It's not a "reasonable facsimile." It's a very poorly forged document, but
it's definitely typed.

> of what appears to be a true government
> document. But is it? Only an expert on such matters can determine
> that.

Only someone with half a brain, make that a quarter, in his head.

You are too dumb to be left unattended.

--
....if there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively
calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free

Aardvark

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:13:35 -0700, richard wrote:

> Have you ever wondered why Obama's momma has never stated publicly in
> front of a camera as to exactly where her child was born? Maybe because
> if she does, she loses her allowance?
>
> Why is his parents so secretive?

No one really knows. Perhaps you could arrange a seance and make sure to
ask them.

Evan Platt

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:27:54 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>No one really knows. Perhaps you could arrange a seance and make sure to
>ask them.

This is the point where, as usual, RtS drops from the thread.

Aardvark

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:59:26 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:39:05 -0700, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:27:54 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>No one really knows. Perhaps you could arrange a seance and make sure
>>>to ask them.

>>This is the point where, as usual, RtS drops from the thread.

> I see no point replying to this bullshit. Including yours.

Hey Evan, a very near miss. You were only one post out.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Evan Platt wrote:

> I'm debating putting RtS's comments on my blog. I think many people
> will be quite amused...

Be sure to post what replies the President's mother had to say about
this thread...

--
-bts

G. Morgan

richard wrote:

>And there is still some questions about whether or not momma Obama can
>legally pass on citizenship to the child, even if that child was born
>in Hawaii.

No there isn't, st00pid. Any child born on US soil is a citizen, regardless
of their parents nationality.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be.
- William Hazlitt