Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > DSLR Animators Limited to 17.7 Minutes at 30fps Before Warranty Dies!

DSLR Animators Limited to 17.7 Minutes at 30fps Before Warranty Dies!

DSLR ALERT!

I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

<http://www.stopmotionanimation.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=2549&m esg_id=2549>

Down in the thread you find out that someone can't get their camera
repaired while still under warranty after only 31,834 shots.

While a P&S camera goes on and on and on and on and on .... WITHOUT
breaking.

LOL!

Ray Fischer

DSLR ALERT! <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

Go away, idiot troll.

--
Ray Fischer

John McWilliams

Educating the TROLLS wrote:
> On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>> DSLR ALERT! <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

>> Go away, idiot troll.

> But Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ Do It?

Excellent question.

But you both give Trolls a bad name....

--
john mcwlliams

Ray Fischer

Asking Stupid Questions<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

>>Go away, idiot troll.

>But Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ Do It?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial,
inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online
community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog,
with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional
or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal
on-topic discussion.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

Ray Fischer

Asking Stupid Questions <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>Asking Stupid Questions<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>But Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ Do It?

>> In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial,
>> inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online
>> community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog,
>> with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional
>> or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal
>> on-topic discussion.[2]
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

>Exactly. But that doesn't answer:
>
>Why Is It Not A Troll When _*YOU*_ (or others) Do It?

Because, asshole, I'm not the troll.

You are.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

Huh?

On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>DSLR ALERT! <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

>Go away, idiot troll.

Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin
their cameras and prematurely void their warranty if they use them for
stop-motion animation projects or typical time-lapse videos?

Don't you want DSLR owners to know the limitations of their hardware and
the manufacturer's refusal to honor their warranties?

I would think that you, a main DSLR-Proponent Troll, of anyone around would
have applauded such an announcement.

Seems rather anti-DSLR of you. You don't want DSLR owners to know how easy
it is to break their cameras. Then not be able to get them repaired under
warranty when they do break them when used for photographic projects like
this.

Tsk Tsk

nospam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Huh?
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >DSLR ALERT! <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

> >Go away, idiot troll.

> Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin
> their cameras and prematurely void their warranty if they use them for
> stop-motion animation projects or typical time-lapse videos?

they won't.

> Don't you want DSLR owners to know the limitations of their hardware and
> the manufacturer's refusal to honor their warranties?
>
> I would think that you, a main DSLR-Proponent Troll, of anyone around would
> have applauded such an announcement.
>
> Seems rather anti-DSLR of you. You don't want DSLR owners to know how easy
> it is to break their cameras. Then not be able to get them repaired under
> warranty when they do break them when used for photographic projects like
> this.

they don't break that easy.

Huh?

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 00:22:58 -0400, nospam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Huh?
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Go away, idiot troll.

>> Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin
>> their cameras and prematurely void their warranty if they use them for
>> stop-motion animation projects or typical time-lapse videos?

>they won't.
>
>> Don't you want DSLR owners to know the limitations of their hardware and
>> the manufacturer's refusal to honor their warranties?
>>
>> I would think that you, a main DSLR-Proponent Troll, of anyone around would
>> have applauded such an announcement.
>>
>> Seems rather anti-DSLR of you. You don't want DSLR owners to know how easy
>> it is to break their cameras. Then not be able to get them repaired under
>> warranty when they do break them when used for photographic projects like
>> this.

>they don't break that easy.

I guess that's why those people reported their DSLRs breaking that easy and
then the manufacturer's wouldn't honor their warranties when they used them
this way. They didn't read your "experienced" pretend-photographer's advice
first. They were just hallucinating everything.

I should applaud you. You're encouraging more people to break their DSLRs
and then not have the manufacturer's honor their warranties. I like it. You
are undermining your own cause. LOL

Ray Fischer

Huh? <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 04 Aug 2009 03:01:57 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>DSLR ALERT! <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>I thought some of the DSLR Trolls might like this....

>>Go away, idiot troll.

>Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin

Go away, asshole troll. Save your lies for the cult meeting.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

Huh?

On 09 Aug 2009 06:04:38 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Huh? <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Go away, idiot troll.

>>Why is it a troll to alert all DSLR owners that they are going to ruin

>Go away, asshole troll. Save your lies for the cult meeting.

A member of a "cult" is someone that refuses to listen to reality. That be
you. You just proved it again.