Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Flasch

Re: Flasch

Andy

philo wrote:

> what is this
>

> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/183532...michael_flasch

Photoshopped.

philo

Andy wrote:
> philo wrote:
>
>> what is this
>>

>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/183532...michael_flasch

> Photoshopped.

My reply post clearly stated that photoshop was used to create the montages.

but the individual images were done way before the days of photoshop

sandy58

On Aug 2, 12:22*pm, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Andy wrote:
> > philo wrote:

> >> what is this

> >>http://www.metacafe.com/watch/183532...photography_of....

> > Photoshopped.

> My reply post clearly stated that photoshop was used to create the montages.
>
> but the individual images were done way before the days of photoshop

But good pics all the same.

philo

"sandy58" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Aug 2, 12:22 pm, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Andy wrote:
> > philo wrote:

> >> what is this

> >>http://www.metacafe.com/watch/183532...photography_of...

> > Photoshopped.

> My reply post clearly stated that photoshop was used to create the
> montages.
>
> but the individual images were done way before the days of photoshop

But good pics all the same.

Glad you like them...I'll tell Mike he got a few good comments.

Once in a while he actually sells one!

sandy58

On Aug 2, 8:18*pm, "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "sandy58" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Aug 2, 12:22 pm, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Andy wrote:

> > > Photoshopped.

> > My reply post clearly stated that photoshop was used to create the
> > montages.

> > but the individual images were done way before the days of photoshop

> But good pics all the same.
>
> Glad you like them...I'll tell Mike he got a few good comments.
>
> Once in a while he actually sells one!

I took a few off with SnagIt. Hope you don't mind?