Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: What do you expect?

Re: What do you expect?

Dudley Hanks

One more try...

Prior to uploading the pics of Mich, I was having trouble with some cgi
files, so I switched my FTP prog to ASCII mode. Unfortunately, I forgot to
switch it back to either Auto or Binary to upload the shots of Mich.

I've reuploaded the pics, hoping that the problem with the image looking
garbled was due to improper translation of the data.

Would be grateful if somebody could let me know if it looks better, now.

http://www.snaps.blind-apertures.ca/index.html

Take Care,
Dudley

David J Taylor

Dudley Hanks wrote:
> One more try...
>
> Prior to uploading the pics of Mich, I was having trouble with some
> cgi files, so I switched my FTP prog to ASCII mode. Unfortunately, I
> forgot to switch it back to either Auto or Binary to upload the shots
> of Mich.
>
> I've reuploaded the pics, hoping that the problem with the image
> looking garbled was due to improper translation of the data.
>
> Would be grateful if somebody could let me know if it looks better,
> now.
>
> http://www.snaps.blind-apertures.ca/index.html
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley

Perfect.

David

Bob Larter

Dudley Hanks wrote:
> One more try...
>
> Prior to uploading the pics of Mich, I was having trouble with some cgi
> files, so I switched my FTP prog to ASCII mode. Unfortunately, I forgot to
> switch it back to either Auto or Binary to upload the shots of Mich.
>
> I've reuploaded the pics, hoping that the problem with the image looking
> garbled was due to improper translation of the data.
>
> Would be grateful if somebody could let me know if it looks better, now.
>
> http://www.snaps.blind-apertures.ca/index.html

Yep, all fixed.