Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic: 'We can't add any more noise to the FZ28 successor soWe'll add HD video"

Panasonic: 'We can't add any more noise to the FZ28 successor soWe'll add HD video"

SMS

"http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-its-latest-baby-the-lumix-dmc-fz38/"

David J Taylor

SMS wrote:
> "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-its-latest-baby-the-lumix-dmc-fz38/"

Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

David

Rich

On Aug 2, 1:54*am, "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-
part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> SMS wrote:
> > "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-...."

> Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
> images at various ISO settings on DP Review.
>
> David

Yes, we'll all wait with baited breath for another frigging superzoom
bridge P&S with a crappy, TINY sensor and a colour-error contaminated
lens that can't focus at full zoom.
Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!

Miles Bader

Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!

New colors?

-miles

--
`The suburb is an obsolete and contradictory form of human settlement'

Nicko

On Aug 2, 1:21*am, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Aug 2, 1:54*am, "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-
>
> part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> > SMS wrote:
> > > "http://www.techgadgets.in/digital-cameras/2009/30/panasonic-uncovers-..."

> > Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
> > images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

"Nice looking" camera?

WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a ****ing
fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?

"Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."

"Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"

GTFOOH.

> > David

> Yes, we'll all wait with baited breath for another frigging superzoom
> bridge P&S with a crappy, TINY sensor and a colour-error contaminated
> lens that can't focus at full zoom.
> Why do they bother to release new ones, they are all the same!

ITYM "bated" breath, but in this context your misspelling is
hilarious.

--
YOP...

Chris H

In message <(E-Mail Removed)
s.com>, Nicko <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>On Aug 2, 1:21*am, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Aug 2, 1:54*am, "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-
>>
>> part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>> > Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
>> > images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

>"Nice looking" camera?
>
>WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a ****ing
>fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?
>
>"Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."
>
>"Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"
>
>GTFOOH.

SO you don't appreciate aesthetics... not a good start for a
photographer.

David J Taylor

Nicko wrote:
> On Aug 2, 1:21 am, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Aug 2, 1:54 am, "David J Taylor"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)-this-
>>
>> part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>>> Nice looking camera - it will be interesting to see some comparative
>>> images at various ISO settings on DP Review.

> "Nice looking" camera?
>
> WTF does that have to do with anythihg?! Is your camera a ****ing
> fashion statement--a sort of tech bling thing?
>
> "Hey, that's a mighty nice looking camera you have there."
>
> "Yeah, it's a chick magnet, believe me. And it takes photos!"
>
> GTFOOH.

You may be talking about the aesthetics - I was referring to the overall
combination of the technical features and form factor. There's no need to
swear, either.

David

IYDCIOIGTKY

--
IYDCIOIGTKY
If you don't cut it out I'm going to kill you.

Nicko

On Aug 2, 12:26*pm, IYDCIOIGTKY <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 04:47:57 -0700 (PDT), Nicko <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

> >GTFOOH. = Get the **** out of here.

> >ITYM = I think you mean

> >ISHTFIWTEIAATETROTWTBTMRFTELOOTLAIFSBBOTFOTE =
> >I so hate these ****ing idiots who type everything in acronyms
> >and then expect the rest of the world to be their mind readers
> >for them, every last one of these lazy and inconsiderate ****heads
> >should be blown off the face of this earth.

It's neither lazy nor inconsiderate. Anyone who knows how to tie his
shoes should have been able to figure out either of those from
context. My turtle could probably figure them out if it knew how to
read.

Anyone who has read usenet groups for any length of time should
already be quite familiar with those two, as they are almost
"standard".

YJJBYAD.

I made that one up just for you: "You're Just Jealous Because You Are
Dyslexic".

But here is a common one that I am pretty sure you have encountered
before:

YHBT. YHL. HAND.

--
YOP...

IYDCIOIGTKY

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 17:18:23 -0700 (PDT), Nicko <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Anyone who has read usenet groups for any length of time should
>already be quite familiar with those two, as they are almost
>"standard".

Just because you're a troll that lives and breathes your basement-living
social-life in newsgroups doesn't mean the rest of the healthy world does.
Those acronyms are only "standard" in your pea-brain, and in the brains of
those who are stupid enough to keep communicating with you. To everyone
else you appear extremely lazy and highly inconsiderate to all others. If
you are ever misunderstood it's not the fault of your audience but your own
fault. Intelligent adults know this. Do you fail on both counts,
intelligent and adult?

KF!

--
IYDCIOIBFTAY
If you don't cut it out I'll be forced to abort you.