Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > start up

start up

john scott

Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any ideas
please

Bucky Breeder

"john scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
newseDcm.126029$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status,
> windows xp, any ideas please

But, does your screen-saver work?

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; but,

"Stupid is as 'hwf' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
"Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

Bucky Breeder

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> "john scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
>> newseDcm.126029$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>>
>>> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status,
>>> windows xp, any ideas please

>> But, does your screen-saver work?
>>

> At least this one time you were funny.

Everyone's a critic... <sighs...>

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; but,
I'm NOT particularly happy to see you; furthermore,
I am NOT any of the Palins' baby-daddy! Yet...

"Stupid is as 'hwf' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
"Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

john scott wrote:

> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
> ideas please

Some klews would be welcome:
a) names/types of specific programs
b) always, or only randomly
c) I've reviewed my Start folder [Yes] [No]
d) I've run several anti-malware apps [Yes] [No] [Which ones]

--
-bts

hwf

In message <peDcm.126029$(E-Mail Removed)2>, "john scott" wrote:
> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
> ideas
> please

Yeah, I got an idea. We should have the same great health care that every
member of congress does.

Word.

--
Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/

chuckcar

"john scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newseDcm.126029$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
> ideas please

Consider it an improvment. Until they're all not doing that that is.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Dan C

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:30:38 +0100, john scott wrote:

> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any
> ideas please

Sounds like you need to format your hard drive.

Need help? -- http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/ubuntu.jpg
Get a job! -- http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/republican.jpg

why?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:30:38 +0100, john scott wrote:

>Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp, any ideas
>please

You own the slow.com domain you are using in your email address? This is
you...

WHOIS information for slow.com :
[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.tucows.com]
[Querying whois.tucows.com]
[whois.tucows.com]
Registrant:
Cyrus Lohrasbpour
1234 Stafford St
san luis obispo, CA 93405
US
Domain name: SLOW.COM
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 17-Dec-2008.
Record expires on 21-Sep-2011.
Record created on 22-Sep-1998.

Me

macco

john scott wrote:

> Some of my programs keep losing there start up status, windows xp,
> any ideas please

My spyware guard used to do that.

--
There is more to life than increasing its speed