Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > default font sizes

default font sizes

D.

hello ,
could someone please tell me default font
sizes in tools\options\content\fonts and colors
1) default font
2) monospace
3) minimum font size
i realize that these are personal preference
but i made some adjustments to them
and can't remember the original settings .
i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .
TIA ,
D.

fatsteve

D. wrote:
> hello ,
> could someone please tell me default font
> sizes in tools\options\content\fonts and colors
> 1) default font
> 2) monospace
> 3) minimum font size
> i realize that these are personal preference
> but i made some adjustments to them
> and can't remember the original settings .
> i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .
> TIA ,
> D.

Took a screenshot for you with the advanced window open.
http://i25.tinypic.com/2vmx09j.jpg They should be the default settings
as I've never touched them.

D.

thanks Steve for taking the time to
send me that clip .
it's exactly what i was looking for .
D.
"fatsteve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4a72f550$0$9741$(E-Mail Removed)...
> D. wrote:
>> hello ,
>> could someone please tell me default font
>> sizes in tools\options\content\fonts and colors
>> 1) default font
>> 2) monospace
>> 3) minimum font size
>> i realize that these are personal preference
>> but i made some adjustments to them
>> and can't remember the original settings .
>> i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .
>> TIA ,
>> D.
>>

> Took a screenshot for you with the advanced window open.
> http://i25.tinypic.com/2vmx09j.jpg They should be the default settings as
> I've never touched them.

D.

sounds like a good idea .
could you tell me how to access
" profile mgr. " ?
thanks for the reply .
D.
"Ed Mullen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> D. wrote:
>> hello ,
>> could someone please tell me default font
>> sizes in tools\options\content\fonts and colors
>> 1) default font
>> 2) monospace
>> 3) minimum font size
>> i realize that these are personal preference
>> but i made some adjustments to them
>> and can't remember the original settings .
>> i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .

> I see you got an answer already. However, here's a tip. Close whatever
> Mozilla product you're using then launch the Profile Manager. Create a
> new profile called "virgin". Then leave it alone and don't change any of
> the default settings. You'll always have a reference profile with all the
> defaults.
>
> --
> Ed Mullen
> http://edmullen.net
> Zen master to hot dog vendor: "Make me one with everything."

D.

Steve ,
that screenshot did the trick !
my pages are back to normal .
thanks again ,
Dick

"fatsteve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4a72f550$0$9741$(E-Mail Removed)...
> D. wrote:
>> hello ,
>> could someone please tell me default font
>> sizes in tools\options\content\fonts and colors
>> 1) default font
>> 2) monospace
>> 3) minimum font size
>> i realize that these are personal preference
>> but i made some adjustments to them
>> and can't remember the original settings .
>> i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .
>> TIA ,
>> D.
>>

> Took a screenshot for you with the advanced window open.
> http://i25.tinypic.com/2vmx09j.jpg They should be the default settings as
> I've never touched them.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

D. wrote:
> sounds like a good idea .
> could you tell me how to access
> " profile mgr. " ?
> thanks for the reply .

close FF, then click on the windows start button, then
run and enter:

firefox.exe -p

this will bring up the FF profile manager. You can
tackle your virgin from there!

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

thanks Peter .
Dick

"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:h4vk5f$dgv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> D. wrote:
>> sounds like a good idea .
>> could you tell me how to access
>> " profile mgr. " ?
>> thanks for the reply .

> close FF, then click on the windows start button, then run and enter:
>
> firefox.exe -p
>
> this will bring up the FF profile manager. You can tackle your virgin
> from there!
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

hey Peter ,
I tried your suggestion but I'm
told that " firefox cannot find the file "
( firefox.exe-p )
Dick

"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:h4vk5f$dgv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> D. wrote:
>> sounds like a good idea .
>> could you tell me how to access
>> " profile mgr. " ?
>> thanks for the reply .

> close FF, then click on the windows start button, then run and enter:
>
> firefox.exe -p
>
> this will bring up the FF profile manager. You can tackle your virgin
> from there!
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

hey Pete ,
i figured it out .
Dick

news:4a73607c$0$7465$(E-Mail Removed)...