Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sharing a Roaming Profile between XP 32-bit & XP 64-bit computers

Sharing a Roaming Profile between XP 32-bit & XP 64-bit computers

Davidi

Curious what the repercussions are when a roaming user who typically logs on
to Windows XP 32 bit PC, logs on to a Windows XP 64 bit computer. I'm
leaning towards just disabling roaming profiles from AD for this particular
user, but if it won't negatively affect the user experience when switching
back and forth between computers, I'd rather keep roaming profiles enabled.

Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.