Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Mathematical set operations in Java / searching for library

Re: Mathematical set operations in Java / searching for library

Romeo Kienzler

On Nov 7 2007, 3:40 pm, Eric Sosman <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > thanks. i'm not quite sure, but is it possible to define for example
> > all natural numbers easily with enumset/set?!

> If you can afford that much memory, I want to be your friend.

You might want to have a look at the Haskell programming language
(http://www.haskell.org/) which has support for infinite sets and all
mathematical set operations out of the box. On http://jaskell.codehaus.org/
you'll find a free interpreter for Java.

Regards,

Romeo Kienzler
r o m e o ( a - t ) o r m i u m . d e

Mathematical Operations on Array Bryan.Fodness@gmail.com Python 3 04-01-2011 07:49 PM
Mathematical Python Library mc Python 2 04-07-2008 08:31 PM
Mathematical set operations in Java / searching for library mowsen@googlemail.com Java 11 11-10-2007 08:06 PM
stand-alone JMS, other JDBC operations, and transactions ( ActiveMQ + JOTM + JDBC operations ) Jesus M. Salvo Jr. Java 2 02-11-2006 06:33 PM
Mathematical Operations in VHDL MtnSurf8 VHDL 1 04-25-2004 06:07 AM

Advertisments