Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > gridview-template-itemtemplate-checkbox

gridview-template-itemtemplate-checkbox

keerts23 keerts23 is offline
Junior Member

<asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" Height="193px" Width="515px"
onselectedindexchanged="GridView1_SelectedIndexCha nged">
<Columns>
<asp:TemplateField>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:CheckBox ID="reserve" runat="server" />
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>

</Columns>
</asp:GridView>

i have got a coding like this!! the problem is when i click any check box i should get my detail corresponding to the box i've selected must be displayed..say it may be displayed in a web page or in a text box below the grid view..but i dunno whether the box is checked ..if its getting checked i'm not ble to retrieve my data...pls help
all my database connections are working well..pls help