Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Best Idea Ever...

Best Idea Ever...

攸hw不f

Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ll&address=389
x6167185

At least we'd know who was paying them.

--
http://www.milksucks.com/pus.asp
-James Madison

chuckcar

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:h4nptj$euf$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it
>
> http://www.democraticunderground.com...=view_all&addr
> ess=389 x6167185
>
> At least we'd know who was paying them.

So long as they run full tilt into each other when they leave for
meals. Head first preferably. Just like NASCAR.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

攸hw不f

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
of<Xns9C56BB3A3A4DDchucknilcar@127.0.0.1>:

>攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:h4nptj$euf$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it

http://www.democraticunderground.com...az=view_all&ad
dr
>> ess=389 x6167185
>>
>> At least we'd know who was paying them.
>>

>So long as they run full tilt into each other when they leave for
>meals. Head first preferably. Just like NASCAR.

Wow...you did take a perfect idea and improve on it.
Only if they dont wear helmets...though.

^_^

chuckcar

R瀻瘲 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> chuckcar wrote:
>> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:h4nptj$euf$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>
>>> Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it
>>>
>>> http://www.democraticunderground.com...az=view_all&ad
>>> dr ess=389 x6167185
>>>
>>> At least we'd know who was paying them.
>>>

>> So long as they run full tilt into each other when they leave for
>> meals. Head first preferably. Just like NASCAR.

> When have you seen NASCAR drivers hitting each other head on?

The Simpsons. Wearing cooking pots. NASCAR is the bottom of the
gene pool and always will be.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )