Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > CISCO CSS configuration problem

CISCO CSS configuration problem

mbobak mbobak is offline
Junior Member

Question:

If I'm using A CISCO CSS to setup a virtual to load balance an LDAP service across two LDAP servers, is it possible for other hosts that are also behind the same CSS to reach my LDAP servers through that virtual?

Thanks,

-Mark