Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > plzzz hlp me, - Dot Net Project.

plzzz hlp me, - Dot Net Project.

ASH

Dear All,
My friends are layoff from there company. Myself, I already faced two
times layoff from two different companies. During that period I
suffered a lot, there is no words to explain that. So we plan to
develop software projects as a team by getting the software projects
from the outside. Since we are new in this area, kindly guide us how
we get the projects from the outside. Please give us to your ideas;
your ideas also will help us a lot.

We are specialized to develop microsoft DOT NET technology related
applications/websites.

Thanks,
Ash,

Gregory A. Beamer

ASH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:69189501-1032-4664-bab5-

> Dear All,
> My friends are layoff from there company. Myself, I already faced two
> times layoff from two different companies. During that period I
> suffered a lot, there is no words to explain that. So we plan to
> develop software projects as a team by getting the software projects
> from the outside. Since we are new in this area, kindly guide us how
> we get the projects from the outside. Please give us to your ideas;
> your ideas also will help us a lot.
>
> We are specialized to develop microsoft DOT NET technology related
> applications/websites.

First step is to get some work under your belt, if you do not already
have work you can show people. One way to do this is to hit the sites
like guru.com, etc. Most of these sites have people from outside the
United States that underbid the work (almost work for free), so it is
not the place to make the best money.

Once you have some work done, with references, you can start looking for
work in your local area. Sometimes doing work for charitable
organizations is a good way. Joining the chamber of commerce is another.

You will need a web presence to advertise yourself and it must look
good. Spend time figuring out a good design or use a tool to simplify.
One such tool is artisteer (artisteer.com), although I am sure there are
others. You can also go to the free CSS template sites and use them, as
there are some great designs out there.

Good luck!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Twitter: @gbworld

| Think outside the box! |

ASH

Thank you very Mr.Gregory for giving your g8 ideas.
Regards,
Ash,

Gregory A. Beamer wrote:
> ASH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:69189501-1032-4664-bab5-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Dear All,
> > My friends are layoff from there company. Myself, I already faced two
> > times layoff from two different companies. During that period I
> > suffered a lot, there is no words to explain that. So we plan to
> > develop software projects as a team by getting the software projects
> > from the outside. Since we are new in this area, kindly guide us how
> > we get the projects from the outside. Please give us to your ideas;
> > your ideas also will help us a lot.
> >
> > We are specialized to develop microsoft DOT NET technology related
> > applications/websites.

> First step is to get some work under your belt, if you do not already
> have work you can show people. One way to do this is to hit the sites
> like guru.com, etc. Most of these sites have people from outside the
> United States that underbid the work (almost work for free), so it is
> not the place to make the best money.
>
> Once you have some work done, with references, you can start looking for
> work in your local area. Sometimes doing work for charitable
> organizations is a good way. Joining the chamber of commerce is another.
>
> You will need a web presence to advertise yourself and it must look
> good. Spend time figuring out a good design or use a tool to simplify.
> One such tool is artisteer (artisteer.com), although I am sure there are
> others. You can also go to the free CSS template sites and use them, as
> there are some great designs out there.
>
> Good luck!
>

> --
> Gregory A. Beamer
> MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
>
> Twitter: @gbworld

> | Think outside the box! |

Re: what is the difference between the vb dot net and asp dot net Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net 11 08-14-2009 08:22 PM
ideas or work plzzz shiv Java 23 03-17-2006 02:30 AM
Dot Net Project Execution without Dot Net and Framework.... krishnan ASP .Net Building Controls 0 01-07-2006 08:51 AM
Dynamically resize visible text and append dot dot dot (like gmail subject lines.. ) how to question? jawolter@gmail.com Javascript 6 12-12-2005 04:09 PM
HELP PLZZZ All my desktop items no longer on desktop cover_collector Computer Support 4 09-05-2003 03:06 AM

Advertisments