Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Next meeting: Tuesday 11th August

Next meeting: Tuesday 11th August

Richard Jones

The next meeting of the Melbourne Python Users Group will be on
Tuesday the 11th of August starting at 6:30pm. We'll be meeting at
Horse Bazaar again but this time we'll have use of their projector.
We'll have time for several short presentations or lightning talks.

Meeting details, location and talks list are at:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/MelbournePUG

If you've seen something cool or are doing something cool then we'd
like you to tell everyone about it! Presentations could be 5 minutes
or up to 15 minutes if you'd like to ramble for a bit longer. I'll be
getting up to talk a bit about my experiences playing with IronPython
- what's cool and what's downright odd

If you've got an idea for a talk just add it to the wiki page.

Richard