Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Two different species

Two different species

Miguel

Hello:

I did these photos with the idea to obtain some appreciations to improve in
different techniques of photography, thanks to all by your comments on the
matter.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755396395/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755545901/

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com

Miguel

"Miguel" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> I did these photos with the idea to obtain some appreciations to improve
> in
> different techniques of photography, thanks to all by your comments on the
> matter.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755396395/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755545901/
>
> --
> Miguel M. Yalán
> http://mmyv.com

I did a change in this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755545901/

Thanks for your comments about photography.

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com

Rich

On Jul 26, 1:48*pm, "Miguel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I did these photos with the idea to obtain some appreciations to improve in
> different techniques of photography, thanks to all by your comments on the
> matter.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755396395/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3755545901/
>
> --
> Miguel M. Yalánhttp://mmyv.com

Change the background to a featureless one.