Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-290?

70-290?

Chris Hardy

Does any one know how many questions are on the 70-290 exam? I have
currently passed the 70-620 & 70-623 and now I'm going to try to get the
MCSE/MCSA certificates, I have the ebooks for 70-290, 91, 93, 94. Thanks and
best of luck to every one.

boot IT up

i recently took 70-290 and did not pass, my fault. took advantage of an early
expire voucher; thought might be ready.
had 47 questions
700 to pass, i got 606. my feedback from test results directed me to work on
managing and maintaining a server environment and managing and implementing
disaster recovery objectives.

"Chris Hardy" wrote:

> Does any one know how many questions are on the 70-290 exam? I have
> currently passed the 70-620 & 70-623 and now I'm going to try to get the
> MCSE/MCSA certificates, I have the ebooks for 70-290, 91, 93, 94. Thanks and
> best of luck to every one.

Chris Hardy

Thanks for your reply I have acquired a practice exam with over 200
questions and 7 sims, I also have the ebooks.
I've heard it has 90 questions so I think I'll be OK. Thanks and good luck

news:(E-Mail Removed)...