Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re GOOGLE CALENDAR SIGN ON PROBLEM

Re GOOGLE CALENDAR SIGN ON PROBLEM

Deebrief

I have recently signed up for the above and all was well until trying to
sign on last night. The message below kept coming up !!!!!!!!!!

Oops. A calendar already exists for ...... i.e. my e mail address
Each calendar needs its own email address so friends can send you
invitations.

It rather looks as though the Google calendar is already open on my laptop.

In the meantime I am receiving the reminder e mails of diary events.

can anyone help.

Cheers

Dee

Paul

Deebrief wrote:
> I have recently signed up for the above and all was well until trying to
> sign on last night. The message below kept coming up !!!!!!!!!!
>
> Oops. A calendar already exists for ...... i.e. my e mail address
> Each calendar needs its own email address so friends can send you
> invitations.
>
> It rather looks as though the Google calendar is already open on my laptop.
>
> In the meantime I am receiving the reminder e mails of diary events.
>
> can anyone help.
>

> Cheers
>

> Dee

They have a known issues page. It almost sounds like you tried to
register twice or something.

http://www.google.com/support/calend...nown_issues.cs

Paul