Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Lancool PC-K58 Dragon Lord

Lancool PC-K58 Dragon Lord

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Pure Overclock preview the Lancool PC-K58 Dragon Lord case, which scores incredibly well in the conclusion section:

Quote:
The Dragon Lord is the first case we've seen that manages to live up to the hype as a completely tool-less tower, sporting some very simple and functional designs that make system building easy and efficient. Most notably is the expansion slot tool-less design, an utterly sublime mechanism that is by far the best we've ever seen. Further, Lancool has not forgotten about the motherboard, with thumbscrews for installation. The cable management features here are also excellent, and the versatility and spaciousness on the interior is a welcome bonus in a mid-tower. Wtih the quick removal of the top bezel and a water cooling-friendly setup, the K58 occupies very rare company that allows internal installation of a 240mm radiator without any modding.
Read the preview here.