Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Creative Web Designers

Creative Web Designers

Design Soft

Our team of experienced web developers include many talented and
creative web designers. Whether you are looking for a designer for a
small project or for ongoing work, our web designers offer the highest
quality work with flair and imagination. Unlike many boutique design
firms, our pricing is structured with affordability in mind and we are
happy to discuss your needs before embarking on a project. Using the
latest design tools and software, our creative web designers combine
creativity and skill to produce a wide range of artwork to meet our
client needs. We employ graphics programs, photograph manipulation
suites and web design to create a variety of bespoke products. Our
designers can create for you a single element, such as a banner, logo
or advert or build you a full collection of custom work encompassing
flash ...Read More at http://www.designsoftstudios.com