Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Sunbeam Tech Theta Fan Controller

Sunbeam Tech Theta Fan Controller

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Yep preview shots of the Sunbeam Theta , 8 fans 1 USB Controller
http://unholystudios.com/reviews/stu...a/000_0045.jpg
http://unholystudios.com/reviews/stu...a/000_0046.jpg
They are still in 5 megapixel

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

I was supposed to get one of those also, don't know what happened to it..............slow mail I guess.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

u will love it when u get it, its great, i am working on a fix for the bad software

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Uh, nice, but what good are pics of the circuit board, what's the FRONT of the darned thing look like?
I have a Sunbeam fan controller in my Titan rig, it's a little lighted pyramid, actually 2 of them, one red and one blue. Neat.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

it has not front panel, i have the TP series not the TB series

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oh... Well pthththt, I want eye candy darnit!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

U can buy the TB Series which u can change the colour of the LCD with each different Temp/ fan readout

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ok, so show pics!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

The tb series isn't done yet, otherwise i would have one

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Can you get that controller that has all the useful functions, the multifunction card reader, the USB ports, the SCSI ports and two fan controllers with the display that they make?
If so, make a contest dude, I want one!