I've been getting the above error periodically when I've left my computer
for 30+ minutes and return and navigate to another page on the same site.
AS.NET VB.NET code.

I am using shared hosting at www.serverintellect.com

What's the best solution to remedy this?

Eliyahu Goldin

See if this helps:

http://www.sosuke.com/index.php/2009...te-mac-failed/

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

"Mark B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a
> Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the
> same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used
> in a cluster. "
>
> I've been getting the above error periodically when I've left my computer
> for 30+ minutes and return and navigate to another page on the same site.
> AS.NET VB.NET code.
>
> I am using shared hosting at www.serverintellect.com
>
> What's the best solution to remedy this?

> signature database 4263 (20090721) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4263 (20090721) __________

http://www.eset.com

shyam sunder kumar

On Jul 21, 12:04*pm, "Mark B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web
> Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same
> validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a
> cluster. "
>
> I've been getting the above error periodically when I've left my computer
> for 30+ minutes and return and navigate to another page on the same site.
> AS.NET VB.NET code.
>
> I am using shared hosting atwww.serverintellect.com
>
> What's the best solution to remedy this?

used in web.comfig file
<System.web>
<pages enableViewStateMac="false">
then it's work fine